USA : Workplace Services Manager google
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, event management, property management.
- Experience developing and managing budgets (including capital budget justification).
- Experience coordinating events or projects, in corporate events and event operations.
- Master’s degree in Real Estate or a related industry.
- Industry related certifications.
- Experience overseeing and governing facilities budgets, with financial, contract management, and purchasing skills.
- FEDEX RECRUITS FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM MAIL SERVICE
About the job
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work — from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $149,000-$236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Manage and develop workplace service operations. (e.g., office builds, expansions, space planning, processes, and procedures).
- Align and collaborate with operational partners on functional teams to ensure an efficient, productive integration for regional initiatives, fiscal responsibilities, data analysis, program implementation, and mergers and acquisitions activities.
- Influence stakeholders including executive leaders to local constituents and community boards and organizations, to drive and present ideas.
- Illustrate service excellence and hospitality, applying a customer-driven approach to create and manage policies and guidelines that enhance and improve service delivery to users.
- Manage the customer experience and operations to ensure consistent and efficient delivery of Workplace Services (from hosting guests at reception to managing loading dock and materials logistics).
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces, read our Vaccination Entry Policy.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.